Big changes are made up of many little acts - like the small bites, small efforts and small ideas that inspire positive impacts for the world, every day.
Supporting locally-farmed products reduces food miles and carbon footprint from transportation, and contributes to the livelihood of the local farming community1.
Having one plant-based meal daily for a year takes away carbon emission equivalent to going car-free for 4 months2.
Managing money with Mox offers a branch-free, paper-free experience – yet is full of ideas and innovations to help you grow.
Sharing the vision for Sustainable Living, Mox is joining hands with Taikoo Place to bring a curation of food and experiences that are good for people, better for the planet and great for you at Tong Chong Street Market (TCSM) through a lineup of like-minded partners:
- CARBS – Deep-dish style square pizza and a variety of feel-good food brought to you by this fervent supporter of local community and environmental causes
- The Soulroom – Hong Kong’s first astrology and tarot-reading themed café serving a range of specialty coffee and indulgent delicacies to awaken your senses and heal your soul
- Vego Coffee – Featuring a 100% vegan menu of all-time favourite dishes, desserts and drinks to inspire everyone to the healthy goodness of plant-based diet
- Moon.Yuet - French-inspired fare featuring fine bread, pasties and butter fused with locally-produced, innately Hong Kong ingredients
- ohm… - Cocktail-inspired drinks and food combos fused with the lively vibes of Sham Shui Po
- BeCandle – Aromatic candles and scented products proudly crafted with sustainability at heart, all the way from the quaint beach town of Sai Kung
Enjoy market-exclusive offers up to 20% off when you pay with Mox Card.
Let’s change the world, one bite at a time!
Market Date: 1 August - 2 September, 2022 (Monday – Friday, except Public Holidays)
Market Time: 8am – 3pm
Venue: G/F, One Taikoo Place
1Source: The Environmental Benefits of Buying Locally, GoGreen.org Website, 2017
2Sources: The Power of Plant-based Eating for Health, the Planet and Communities, One Meal A Day For The Planet Website, 2022; Greenhouse Gas Emissions from a Typical Passenger Vehicle, US Environmental Protection Agency Website, 2021