Big changes are made up of many little acts - like the small bites, small efforts and small ideas that inspire positive impacts for the world, every day.
Supporting locally-farmed products reduces food miles and carbon footprint from transportation, and contributes to the livelihood of the local farming community1.
Having one plant-based meal daily for a year takes away carbon emission equivalent to going car-free for 4 months2.
Managing money with Mox offers a branch-free, paper-free experience – yet is full of ideas and innovations to help you grow.
Sharing the vision for Sustainable Living, Mox is joining hands with Taikoo Place to bring a curation of food and experiences that are good for people, better for the planet and great for you at Tong Chong Street Market (TCSM) through a lineup of like-minded partners:
● Patisserie La Lune X Artista Perfetto – Famed for their custard mooncake with sustainable gifting ideas and single-origin coffee that do less harm to Earth
● Moon.Yuet - French-inspired fare featuring fine bread, pasties and butter fused with locally-produced, innately Hong Kong ingredients
● ohm… - Cocktail-inspired drinks and food combos fused with the lively vibes of Sham Shui Po
● Rollie - West Coast style Japanese makis, proudly made with every part of the finest ingredients, leaving nothing to waste
● LOOP KULTURE X New Balance - Exclusive menu inspired by the sustainably-crafted XC-72 sneakers
● 2ECOND LIFE (4 – 15 July) - Stylish everyday wear creatively upcycled from everyday wastes
● Green Bitch (18 – 29 July) - Local eco retail shop with a range of bulk-purchases options, upcycled designs and planet-conscious goods.
Enjoy market-exclusive offers up to 20% off when you pay with Mox Card.
Let’s change the world, one bite at a time!
Market Date: 4 - 29 July, 2022 (Monday – Friday, except Public Holidays)
Market Time: 8am – 3pm
Venue: G/F, One Taikoo Place
Stay tuned for the latest vendor lineup!
1Source: The Environmental Benefits of Buying Locally, GoGreen.org Website, 2017
2Sources: The Power of Plant-based Eating for Health, the Planet and Communities, One Meal A Day For The Planet Website, 2022; Greenhouse Gas Emissions from a Typical Passenger Vehicle, US Environmental Protection Agency Website, 2021