Experience the fun of urban farming at The Loop at Taikoo Place! As we enter winter, The Loop is collaborating with Rooftop Republic once again to prepare new plantations. Get your hands dirty with our urban farmers and have fun in this tenant-exclusive activity.
- See what will be grown at The Loop’s urban farms this coming season
- Try mulching – to ensure the fertility and healthiness of the soil
- Learn about thinning – the process to ensure each seedling has enough place to grow
- Experience harvesting – pick up fresh harvest yourself, including early seasons of radish's leaf
It is the perfect break from your office desk and a great alternative activity to relax during lunch time – come join us!
Urban Farming Experience at The Loop – November Chapter
Date: 25 November 2021 (Thursday)
Time: 12.30pm – 1.30pm (please arrive on time!)
Venue: The Loop, G/F Devon House, Taikoo Place
Quota: 30 people (first-come-first serve)
Dress code & BYO guidance:
- Put on your comfortable wear for the outdoor – dry-fit wear, sunglasses and hat.
- We aim to achieve zero-waste where we can. Bring your own reusable water bottle if you need a sip.
- You may be able to take some fresh harvest home – please bring your own bag.
This activity is exclusive to Taikoo Place tenants. No registration is required – walk in and come join us at The Loop on the day of event, available on a first-come-first-serve basis.
Terms and Conditions
- This activity is for Taikoo Place tenants only. Tenants are required to present their name cards on the day of event as proof of office address.
- Participation would be subject to the availability on the day and at the discretion of our staff on-site.
- Vegetable produce is limited and free distribution will be subject to availability.
- The activities above may be subject to change without prior notice.
- The activities will be cancelled when tropical cyclone warning signal No. 8 is in force or Black Rainstorm Warning is issued.
- Participants are required to wear a mask throughout the course of activity.
- If there is any inconsistency or ambiguity between the English version and the Chinese version of the Terms & Conditions, the English version shall prevail.
- Swire Properties Limited is not liable for any loss of personal belongings or harm caused to the visitors during the visit.