Experience the fun of urban harvesting at The Loop! In collaboration with Rooftop Republic, come help us to pick freshly grown vegetables at Taikoo Place’s very own edible garden.
In this summer, you will have first-hand experience to prune fresh herbs such as Rosemary, Thai Basil, Mint and Laksa leaf; and partial harvest veggies including Ceylon Spinach, Water Spinach and Amaranth.
Let’s take a break from your office desk at lunchtime and join us!
Urban Farming Experience at The Loop – June Chapter
Date: 30 June 2022 (Thursday)
Time: 12.30pm – 1.30pm (please arrive on time)
Venue: The Loop, G/F Devon House, Taikoo Place
Quota: 20 people
- This activity is exclusive to Taikoo Place tenants.
- No registration is required – simply walk in on the day of event, available on a first-come-first-serve basis.
Attendance guidance for participants:
- Put on your comfortable wear for the outdoor with dry-fit wear, sunglasses and hat.
- Bring your own reusable water bottle if you need a sip. We aim to achieve zero-waste where we can.
Terms and Conditions
- This activity is for Taikoo Place tenants only. Tenants are required to present their name cards on the day of event as proof of office address.
- Participation would be subject to the availability on the day and at the discretion of our staff on-site.
- Vegetable produce is limited and free distribution will be subject to availability.
- The activities above may be subject to change without prior notice.
- The activities will be cancelled when tropical cyclone warning signal No. 8 is in force or Black Rainstorm Warning is issued.
- Participants are required to wear a mask throughout the course of activity.
- If there is any inconsistency or ambiguity between the English version and the Chinese version of the Terms & Conditions, the English version shall prevail.
- Swire Properties Limited is not liable for any loss of personal belongings or harm caused to the visitors during the visit.