Volunteer for a good cause and experience the fun of urban harvesting at The Loop this Christmas! You’re invited to join us at the last urban harvesting activity of the year to help us pick freshly grown vegetables at our edible garden. In the spirit of giving, we will donate all harvest collected to Feeding Hong Kong, a local Hong Kong charity who help to feed the underprivileged.
Urban Farming Experience at The Loop – Christmas Donation Chapter
Date: 17 December 2021 (Friday)
Time: 12pm – 1pm (please arrive on time)
Venue: The Loop, G/F Devon House, Taikoo Place
Quota: 20 people
Admission: This activity is exclusive to Taikoo Place tenants. No registration is required – walk in and come join us at The Loop at Devon House on the day of event, available on a first-come-first-serve basis.
Dress code & BYO guidance:
- Put on your comfortable wear for the outdoor – dry-fit wear, sunglasses, hat.
- We aim to achieve zero-waste where we can. Bring your own reusable water bottle if you need a sip.
It is the perfect break from your office desk and a great alternative activity to relax during lunch time – come join us and volunteer for a good cause!
The activity will also take place on the same day at the other four branches of The Loop at One Island East, Citygate, and South Island Place.
Terms and Conditions
- This activity is for Taikoo Place tenants only. Tenants are required to present their name cards on the day of event as proof of office address.
- Participation would be subject to the availability on the day and at the discretion of our staff on-site.
- The activities above may be subject to change without prior notice.
- The activities will be cancelled when tropical cyclone warning signal No. 8 is in force or Black Rainstorm Warning is issued.
- Participants are required to wear a mask throughout the course of activity.
- If there is any inconsistency or ambiguity between the English version and the Chinese version of the Terms & Conditions, the English version shall prevail.
- Swire Properties Limited is not liable for any loss of personal belongings or harm caused to the visitors during the visit.