Experience the fun of urban farming at The Loop! As we enter Autumn, we are collaborating with Rooftop Republic to introduce you the new season of plantation. Get your hands dirty with our urban farmer to transplant seedlings such as kale and Chinese celery and help us sow seeds on freshly laid soil to grow lettuce and cherry radish. It is just the perfect break away from your office desk and an alternative activity for relaxation during lunch time.
Urban Farming Experience at The Loop - October Chapter
Date: 28 October 2021
Time: 12.30pm – 1.30pm (arrive on time and don’t miss anything!)
Venue: The Loop, G/F Devon House, Taikoo Place
Quota: 10 persons (first-come-first serve)
Dress code & BYO guidance:
- Put on your comfortable wear for the outdoor – dry-fit wear, sunglasses, hat.
- Keep hydrated and bring your own drink in a reusable water bottle – let’s achieve zero-waste together where possible!
- You may be able to take some fresh harvest home – please bring your own bag.
This activity is exclusive to Taikoo Place tenants. No registration is required – walk in and come join us at The Loop on the day of event, available on a first-come-first-serve basis.
Terms and Conditions
- This activity is for Taikoo Place tenants only. Tenants are required to present their name cards on the day of event as proof of office address.
- Participation would be subject to the availability on the day and at the discretion of our staff on-site.
- Vegetable produce is limited and free distribution will be subject to availability.
- The activities above may be subject to change without prior notice.
- The activities will be cancelled when tropical cyclone warning signal No. 8 is in force or Black Rainstorm Warning is issued.
- Participants are required to wear a mask throughout the course of activity.
- If there is any inconsistency or ambiguity between the English version and the Chinese version of the Terms & Conditions, the English version shall prevail.
- Swire Properties Limited is not liable for any loss of personal belongings or harm caused to the visitors during the visit.