Introducing Plug and Play, your office away from the office at G/F Oxford House.
Purposefully designed for smart working, this pop-up agile workplace in Taikoo Place is your new favourite hot spot away from the office. Whether you need to take a quiet call, drop down for a coffee chat or host a meeting, our flexible working area has got you covered.
In addition to free Wi-Fi 6 and charging services, it also offers complimentary amenities to help you work smarter – including private meeting pods, enclosed workstations, soundproof phone booths and ergonomic furniture by Steelcase.
And there’s more: users at Plug and Play can enjoy a special coffee takeaway order menu from HAVN, 1/F Oxford House. Experience for yourself the future of working. Let’s Plug and Play!
Plug and Play
Location: G/F Oxford House, Taikoo Place
Service hours: 10am-5pm, Monday – Friday (closed on Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays)
Open to all and free admission*. Simply show your business card, staff card or your mobile device with Taikoo Social installed at the Plug and Play concierge desk.
*Terms and Conditions apply
Terms and Conditions
- Plug and Play at G/F, Oxford House, Taikoo Place is accessible for free by Taikoo Place tenants, and by those upon presenting a valid business card, staff card or a downloaded Taikoo Social app at the concierge of Plug and Play.
- All persons are required to fill in the mandatory visitor's form and scan the LeaveHomeSafe app QR code using their mobile devices before entering the venue.
- Any person with a body temperature of 37.8˚C or above will be denied entry.
- All persons wearing "compulsory quarantine" bracelets will be denied entry.
- All users of the space are required to wear a mask at all times for the duration of their stay, except when drinking. To keep the space clean and tidy, food is not permitted.
- Following the Government’s social distancing measures, each table can seat a maximum of four people.
- Tables will be disinfected after use; general area cleaning will take place twice a day.
- Users are advised to respect the 2-hour use time limit to allow everyone the opportunity to enjoy the facilities.
- All persons are responsible for their own safety and must comply with the rules and regulations of the venue.
- Swire Properties Limited reserves the right and at its sole discretion to deny entry or suspend anyone from using the facilities.
- Swire Properties Limited is not liable for any loss of personal belongings or harm caused to the users during their stay.