** LAST DAY OF SALE**
Enjoy a 30% discount upon purchasing 3 items or more. Don't miss the last chance! Head over to Blueprint now and snap the final few items at the Pop-up on 13 January 2023!
Taikoo Place tenants are cordially invited to visit Métier Minus – A Post-loved Luxury Fashion Charity Pop-up presented by Freshfields on 12-13 January 2023. Purchase from the 600 pieces of post-loved luxury womens’ collection pieces, accessories and shoes from some of the world’s most prestigious design houses, all available for you to take home.
Proceeds from the pop-up will go to Green Ladies, a local social enterprise that aims to achieve environmental and social change through fashion reuse, as well as St. James’ Settlement for those in need. What’s more, your every purchase of these exquisite, unforgettable items would help to support the circular economy in Hong Kong.
Advocating the ‘buy less, buy quality’ concept, all items displayed at the pop-up are collected through generous donations from private collections. The event is supported by Taikoo Place, Jeeves and OnTheList.
Enjoy a 30% discount at your next visit to Jeeves upon any purchase at the charity pop-up.
Métier Minus – Post-loved Luxury Fashion Charity Pop-up by Freshfields
Dates: 12-13 January 2023
Opening hours: 10am-8pm. Last entry at 7.30pm
Venue: Blueprint, 2/F Dorset House, Taikoo Place
Exclusive admission for Taikoo Place tenants only. Walk-ins are welcome.
For further event enquiry, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
To find out more about Green Ladies, please visit their official website.
To find out more about St. James’ Settlement, please visit their official website.
Terms and Conditions
- Taikoo Place tenants refer to persons whose offices are based in Taikoo Place, including: Berkshire House, Cambridge House, Devon House, Dorset House, Lincoln House, One Island East, One Taikoo Place, Two Taikoo Place, Oxford House and PCCW Tower.
- For admission, please present your business card for verification of your Taikoo Place tenant identity.
- Due to social distancing measures, limitations would apply; the organiser reserves the right to manage venue capacity.
- All persons are required to wear a mask at all times for the duration of their visit.
- No changing room will be available.
- No refund or exchange will be available after purchase.
- No shopping bag will be provided. Please bring your own bag.
- Reselling of the item (s) purchased from the Charity Pop-up with or without profit/commission to other parties either personally, or via second-hand store/ online community marketplace is prohibited.
- All items are first-come-first-served. Pre-order or reservation are not available.
- The organiser reserves the right of all photos and videos taken on the event day for future promotions, uses and references.