The use of plastic is one of the pressing global environmental issues. In Hong Kong alone, more than 300 tonnes of single-use plastics are discarded every day. As part of Swire Properties’ commitment to reducing the consumption of single-use plastics in Hong Kong, we are pleased to support the “Enough Plastic” 2023 campaign launched by non-profit organisation EcoDrive.
We all count to protect our environment together. Let’s support “No Single-use Plastic (SUP) Day” on 30 May to reduce the use of single-use plastic. Take a look at some of the tips that you can easily take on:
- ‘Say no’ to single-use plastics
- Choose products with minimal packaging
- Bring your own reusable bags, straws, bottles, luncbox and cutlery
- Recycle responsibly in three simple steps – clean, sort and separate
- Explore what else you can do day in, day out at work, home and restaurants – click here
Our support in the city-wide campaign is set to raise public awareness about the use of single-use plastic in Hong Kong.
Visit the “Enough Plastic” official website to find out more about the campaign – click here.