Terms and Conditions
- Participants must be an employee of Taikoo Place offices* throughout the enrolment and event period (October to November 2022).
*Taikoo Place offices include: Berkshire House, Cambridge House, Devon House, Dorset House, Lincoln House, One Island East, One Taikoo Place, Two Taikoo Place, Oxford House and PCCW Tower.
- Swire Properties Limited (“the organiser”) reserves the right to disqualify or exclude any person from the race who has provided incorrect personal data / details on the entry form.
- Applications will be processed on a first-come-first-serve basis, spots are limited.
- Each company shall submit the form for one time only. Contact us should you wish to enter more than one corporate team.
- Successful entrants will be notified in early November 2022.
- A briefing session will be held in mid-November 2022 where more details will be available.
- The donation will go Laureus Sport for Good, a global charity organisation that provides support the mental health for the young athletes in Hong Kong.
- The organiser shall have no liability towards the acceptance of the event donation proceeds.
- Participants should ensure that their health conditions are suitable for the strenuous race. In case of doubt, please seek medical advice in advance.
- The event includes flashing lights and loud music. If participants feel unwell or discomfort, please inform the staff on-site for assistance.
- The organiser reserves the right and at its sole discretion to suspend any participant who appears or is suspected to be physically unfit to participate in the event.
- Due to social distancing measures, limitations on entries would apply; the organiser reserves the right to manage venue capacity.
- All persons are required to wear a mask at all times for the duration of their stay, except for Charity Spin riders when riding and drinking.
- All persons are required to pass the temperature check at the entrance before admission. Any persons with a body temperature of 37.5˚C or above will be denied entry.
- All persons are required to scan the LeaveHomeSafe app QR code before entering the venue.
- For exempted persons as per the latest measures in Cap. 599F, i.e. persons who are aged 15 or below, aged 65 or above and those with disabilities, they are required to complete a specified record form to register their names, contact numbers, and the date and time of their visits. Relevant identification documents are also required to be presented for verification at the request of the staff on-site during registration where necessary.
- All persons wearing "compulsory quarantine" hand straps or Vaccine Pass holders with a Red and Amber Code will not be allowed to enter.
- The organiser may cancel the event if tropical cyclone warning signal no.8 or above, or if a red or black rainstorm signal is hoisted by the Hong Kong Observatory at 7am or thereafter on the event day (25 November 2022).
- If inclement Weather / Condition Warnings are issued after the commencement of the event, the organiser has the right to stop the race.
- Should the event be cancelled due to weather or other circumstances beyond the control of the organiser or in the case of a force majeure resulting in the event being cancelled, no refund will be made. The organiser shall have no other responsibilities and/or liabilities.
- All persons are responsible for their own safety and must comply with the rules and regulations of the venue.
- The organiser reserves the right of final decision for final race results and judgment of appeal.
- Prizes are not exchangeable, transferrable, or redeemable for cash or other goods, and cannot be used in conjunction with other promotional offers.
- The organiser reserves the right of all photos and videos taken on the event day for future promotions, uses and references.
- The organiser reserves the final right to interpret and amend the above regulations without any prior notification or announcement.
- Any changes or contingent measures for the event announced by the organiser and posted on the organiser’s website and Facebook page shall prevail.
<< Back to Corporate Wellness Challenge: 8-Hour Charity Spin main page