Couple Workout: Work It Together
By Chloe, Lagree fitness instructor at H-Kore
This collaborative home workout for you and a friend or partner is designed to get your heart rate up and make you sweat. For beginners, try to do 10 reps for each exercise and twice a week.
Eight Steps to a Healthy Body and Relationship
1. Begin with a classic inchworm exercise, but with claps.
2. Clap again – this time while doing half burpees.
3. Next, it’s time for push-ups.
4. Work your abs and core with leg raises.
5. Have fun with V-sits.
6. Follow with some jump squats with claps.
7. Tone up your legs with split lunges.
8. Finish with 90 seconds of wall sit.