The exhibition period has ended. Thank you for your support.
**Special exhibition arrangement in response to the Government's latest COVID-19 measures**
Given the latest COVID-19 measures as implemented by the Government, all sessions at the “ArtisTree Selects: The Missing Something – The Singing Canvases” on 7-8 January 2022 (Fri-Sat) have been cancelled. Please note the following special programme arrangements:
- Ticket holders on 7-8 January 2022 will be eligible to attend the special session newly arranged on 6 January 2022 (Thu) between 8pm – 11pm. Last admission will be at 10.40pm.
- Alternatively, ticket holders of 7-8 January 2022 can enter the exhibition on 6 January 2022 between 11am – 8pm. Please note that admission priority will be given to ticket holders of the particular sessions.
- Kindly note that admission will be subject to the capacity of the venue at the time. When the exhibition venue reaches its full capacity, ticket holders will be advised by the staff on-site for admission at the soonest available.
Waiting time for the special evening sessions could be longer than expected. To ensure that you will be able to enter the exhibition, ticket holders are recommended to join the queue at ArtisTree no later than 9pm today. Please follow the queueing instructions by the staff on-site. Once the anticipated visitor number has reached the total capacity, the queue would be closed to ensure everyone staying in the queue could view the exhibition before our closure.
Thank you for your understanding and co-operation. For any further enquiry, please email email@example.com.
>> Limited tickers are available, book now – click here <<
>> Taikoo Place tenants exclusive sessions – book on Taikoo Social designated page <<
ArtisTree is pleased to present “ArtisTree Selects: The Missing Something – The Singing Canvases”, an artistic showcase by Ivana Wong. The exhibition is Wong’s solo debut that stages installation in multiple forms of media on view to the public.
In her first-ever show at ArtisTree, the exhibition features a series of visually compelling installation that encompasses music, chiaroscuro, video footage and written words created by the local singer-songwriter turned artist. In a carefully curated pathway, it invites audiences to embark a poetic sensory journey and through it, Wong hopes to evoke the concept of reliving memories, revitalise the act of ‘sharing’, and contemplate lost feelings in our everyday lives.
“The Singing Canvases” exhibition is the continual chapter of Wong’s “The Missing Something” series, where she continues to share her personal feelings in forms of arts by drawing inspirations from reencountering the forgotten pieces from our memory lane and embracing values of wellness in our urban-living lives.
ArtisTree Selects: The Missing Something – The Singing Canvases
Public viewing: 3 December 2021 – 8 January 2022
Opening times: 11am-8pm
The exhibition is suitable for aged 6 or above
Free admission. Click here to book a ticket now.
Exclusive sessions for Taikoo Place tenants: 12 noon-2pm daily Monday – Friday* (except weekends and public holidays).
Download Taikoo Social on your mobile and verify your Taikoo Place tenant identity. After successful verification, book the tickets via the designated link on the event page on the app.
*Subject to availability. Blackout period applies.
The fatBottleland Pop-up
Stop by the fatBottleland pop-up at ArtisTree to pick up limited edition merchandises in collaboration with Japanese brand Pokefasu featuring characters created by Ivana before they’re all gone, including pins, t-shirts, tote bags and more. The first fatBottle branded coffee, “Boffee”, created in collaboration with the award-winning ZUCO Coffee Roasters, will also be available for purchase.
Opening date and times:
- 3 December 2021 – 8 January 2022
ZUCO Coffee Roasters Pop-up
Enjoy freshly-roasted coffees and hearty festive drinks at the pop-up inside ArtisTree brought to you by the award-winning ZUCO Coffee Roasters during the exhibition period.
Opening date and times:
- 3 December 2021 – 8 January 2022
About Ivana Wong
Debuted in the music industry in 2005, multidisciplinary artist Ivana Wong has created her own signature style in the realm of songwriting, singing, as well as acting in dramas, silver screen and theatrical performances. Her gifted artistic senses and awe-inspiring work have brought her multiple well-respected accolades and nominations from the Hong Kong Drama Awards and the Hong Kong Film Awards. Ignited by her experiences and ever expanding creativity, Ivana is now actively venturing into the world of experiential exhibitions through her unique ways of self-expression and visualisation, showcasing her passion and love of art to the world.
Photo credit: ©Ivana Wong
Terms and Conditions:
- Each QR code ticket is eligible for one admission for the registered date and time.
- Due to social distancing measures, the exhibition will allow a limited capacity of people.
- Each person is allowed to book two tickets per time; for Taikoo Place tenants, each person can book four tickets per time for the tenant-exclusive session via the designated link on Taikoo Social.
- Taikoo Social users who successfully verified as tenants of Taikoo Place can register the exclusive sessions, subject to the availability. Blackout period applies.
- The exhibition is suitable for aged 6 or above. Children should be accompanied by at least one adult to enter the exhibition.
- The exhibition installation plays in 15 minutes intervals with intermissions in between. Visitors would be advised by on-site staff before the next interval begins and when it is ready for admittance into the main venue.
- For visitors' own safety, please do not touch the works of art on display or lean on the walls inside the exhibition.
- Flash photography, video recording and filming in the exhibition is prohibited.
- The exhibition includes dark zone and loud music, visitors should ensure that their physical and psychological conditions are suitable for the environment. For any doubt, please consult medical advice in advance. If visitors feel unwell or discomfort, please inform the staff on-site for assistance.
- The indoor artificial fog is not harmful to human bodies. If visitors feel unwell or discomfort, please inform the staff on-site for assistance.
- The organiser reserves the right and at its sole discretion to suspend any visitor who appears or is suspected to be physically unfit to enter the exhibition.
- The programmes may be subject to change without prior notice.
- The programme may be cancelled when tropical cyclone warning signal No. 8 is in force or Black Rainstorm Warning is issued. Please refer to the ArtisTree Facebook page for the latest update.
- Swire Properties Limited reserves the right to take photos or video-recordings during the events and to use the photos and videos for promotional purpose.
- Use of “LeaveHomeSafe” mobile app is required for visitors when entering ArtisTree:
·Except for exempted persons, all persons will be required to use the “LeaveHomeSafe” (LHS) app to scan the venue QR code successfully before they are allowed to enter ArtisTree.
·Persons who are aged 15 or below, aged 65 or above and those with disabilities that render use of the LHS app difficult will be exempted from the requirement upon entrance. All exempted persons are required to complete a specified record form to register their names, contact numbers, and the date and time of their visits. Relevant identification documents are also required to be presented for verification at the request of the staff on-site during registration where necessary.
·As it will take time to verify personal particulars of exempted persons under the new arrangement, their waiting time for entering the relevant venues may be lengthened.
Subject to the Government’s latest measures, ArtisTree will continue to review the situation and adjust the venues and programme arrangements accordingly.
- Visitors are required to wear a mask to enter the exhibition and for the duration of their stay.
- Visitors are required to pass the temperature check at the entrance before admission. Any person with body temperature of 37.5˚C or above will be denied entry.
- All persons wearing "compulsory quarantine" hand straps will be denied entry.
- Visitors are responsible for their own safety and must comply with the rules and regulations of the venue.
- Swire Properties Limited is not liable for any loss of personal belongings or harm caused to the visitors during the visit.
- By registering tickets for the events, you agree to our Terms and Conditions above.