The idea of work-life balance continues to evolve, year on year – even your work style might be looking a little different to what it used to. But here’s a little boost: this year’s Taikoo Place Wellness Series is here to champion your wellbeing outside of the office, while helping you integrate it into your workplace as well.
From October to November 2023, we’re activating our office community with action-packed programmes that you as individuals can take part to enhance your workday at Taikoo Place. Corporates can also get involved as teams in our group activities to bolster team spirit between colleagues and sense of belonging at work.
It’s time to get your work life activated as you embrace wellness both in and out of working hours!
Workout x Lunch
Feed your body and mind during lunchtime – literally! Dedicated for Taikoo Place tenants, the 15 sessions of “Workout x Lunch” fitness workshops provide you with a healthy grab-and-go lunch – available to sign up at HK$100 only. Choose the activities according to your preference for physical intensity. Workshop highlights:
- MegaKore HIIT session with H-Kore, a challenging cardio blast workout;
- Indoor golf experience by Hi Tee Golf for beginners and intermediate golfers;
- HYROX by Joint Dynamics, a with functional exercises class that pushes you to new limits;
- BURN session with ONYX by GO24 Fitness, a sweaty high-intensity training experience only available at Taikoo Place;
- Yogalates by PURE, a yoga-pilates combined experience, as well as BODYJAM.
Book a class now for October on the Taikoo Place app. Fitness workshops in November will be available to sign up from 9 October 2023.
Corporate Wellness Challenge: 8-Hour Charity Spin
The annual “Corporate Wellness Challenge: 8-Hour Charity Spin” is set to return to ArtisTree in November 2023. Taikoo Place tenants will be privately invited to participate in the adrenaline-pumping group event to fundraise for charity.
Follow the Taikoo Place Instagram page to stay tuned to all the actions. Take a look at last year’s event highlight – click here.