Discover Taikoo Place returns with a rugby extravaganza! Exclusively for our office tenants, catch live broadcasts of all matches* before 5pm at Blueprint and evening games with a big screen at The Refinery’s Terrace.
Mr & Mrs Fox will open its door for all rugby fans to plan your viewing gatherings and parties.
Gather your best mates from the office for the sporting event of the year now!
*Click here for the viewing schedule.
Terms and Conditions
• Mr & Mrs Fox will be closed on Sundays.
• Blueprint will be closed on Saturdays and Sundays.
• Viewing at The Refinery's Terrace will not be available on Saturdays (except 2 November) and Sundays as well as 26 September.
• Registration counter for Blueprint will be set at the reception of Blueprint (2/F, Dorset House). Please present your business card at the registration.
• Registration counter for The Terrace will be set at The Refinery's reception (4/F, Dorset House). Please present your business card at the registration.
• Each Taikoo Place office tenants can invite up to 9 guests.
• Minimum one drink per person must be consumed at The Refinery for viewing at the Terrace. Payment will be made by cash or credit card (10% service charge will apply).
• Dress code for The Refinery: Casual wear is allowed; no torn jeans, shorts, singlets or sandals of any kind.
• Outside F&B is not allowed at any of the venues.
• Taikoo Place and Swire Properties Limited reserve the right to publicise photographs, motion pictures, recordings, or any other records of the Event for any legitimate purposes, including commercial advertising.
• Viewing at the Terrace will be cancelled if at 2pm on event days, Typhoon 1 or above, Amber, Red or Black rainstorm warning is still in effect or Hong Kong Observatory announces that it will take effect later that day. Please stay tuned on Taikoo Place Facebook page, Blueprint and The Refinery Instagram Account for the latest news.
• Swire Properties Limited reserve the right to amend any terms & conditions of this promotion at any time without prior notice.