Borrow a muuse reusable cup for free at Ground PUBLIC, Pret a Manger and selected stalls at Tong Chong Street Market today to enjoy a HK$5 discount for your coffee or tea purchase.
How to get it
1. Download the muuse app and complete user registration.
2. Ask for a muuse cup when ordering your drink.
3. Scan QR code at bottom of the cup to check out.
4. After enjoying your drink, return the cup and lid at any collection point in Taikoo Place within 14 days following the steps as shown on the bin. The five collection points are located at: Ground PUBLIC (G/F One Island East), Pret a Manger (1/F Devon House), 1/F One Taikoo Place, 1/F Dorset House, Tong Chong Street Market.
Terms & Conditions
1. HK$5 discount offer is only available at Ground PUBLIC at One Island East (Address: G/F, One Island East, Taikoo Place), Pret a Manger in Taikoo Place (Address: 1/F, Devon House, Taikoo Place) and participating stalls at Tong Chong Street Market.
2. The offer is only available from 2 November – 18 December 2020, Monday to Friday.
3. To enjoy the offer, customers are required to download the muuse app and complete account registration successfully.
4. The muuse reusable cup can be borrowed for free for up to 14 days from the day of borrowing after successful confirmation on the muuse app. Returns after 14 days will incur a charge of HK$150 via credit card.
5. Each customer can enjoy the discount for every cup of coffee or tea purchased using the muuse cup.
6. The offer is valid for purchasing coffee or tea only.
7. The offer cannot be exchanged for cash or other products.
8. The offer and opening hours are subject to change without prior notice. Please inquire at the participating merchant for the exact items included under this offer.
9. Should any disputes arise; the decision of muuse and the participating merchants shall be final.
10. If there is any inconsistency or ambiguity between the English version and the Chinese version of the Terms & Conditions, the English version shall prevail.
Taikoo Place is committed to creating a greener community, but it takes every one of us to build a sustainable future together. Click here to find out more.