Terms and Conditions
- Participants must be an employee of Taikoo Place offices* throughout the enrolment and event period (October to November 2022).
*Taikoo Place offices include: Berkshire House, Cambridge House, Devon House, Dorset House, Lincoln House, One Island East, One Taikoo Place, Two Taikoo Place, Oxford House and PCCW Tower.
- Swire Properties Limited (“the organiser”) reserves the right to disqualify or exclude any person from the race who has provided incorrect personal data / details on the entry form.
- Applications will be processed on a first-come-first-serve basis, spots are limited.
- Each company shall submit the form for one time only. Contact us should you wish to enter more than one corporate team.
- Successful entrants will be notified in late October 2022. The organiser reserves the right to assign entrants to participate on either day of the event at its sole discretion.
- The donation will go Laureus Sport for Good, a global charity organisation that provides support the mental health for the young athletes in Hong Kong.
- The organiser shall have no liability towards the acceptance of the event donation proceeds.
- Participants should ensure that their health conditions are suitable to participate. In case of doubt, please seek medical advice in advance.
- The organiser reserves the right and at its sole discretion to suspend any participant who appears or is suspected to be physically unfit to participate in the event.
- Due to social distancing measures, limitations on entries would apply; the organiser reserves the right to manage venue capacity.
- All persons are required to fill in the mandatory visitor's form, or scan the LeaveHomeSafe app QR code before entering the venue.
- All persons are required to wear a mask at all times for the duration of their stay, except for golfers when drinking water.
- All persons are required to pass the temperature check at the entrance before admission. Any persons with a body temperature of 37.5˚C or above will be denied entry.
- All persons wearing "compulsory quarantine" bracelets will be denied entry.
- The organiser may cancel the event if tropical cyclone warning signal no.8 or above, or if a red or black rainstorm signal is hoisted by the Hong Kong Observatory at 7am or thereafter on the event day (10-11 November 2022).
- If Inclement Weather / Condition Warnings are issued after the commencement of the event, the organiser has the right to stop the race.
- Should the event be cancelled due to weather or other circumstances beyond the control of the organiser or in the case of a force majeure resulting in the event being cancelled, raised fund shall stays with our Charity Partner with no refund to be made. The organiser shall have no other responsibilities and/or liabilities.
- All persons are responsible for their own safety and must comply with the rules and regulations of the venue.
- The organiser reserves the right of final decision for final race results and judgment of appeal.
- Prizes are not exchangeable, transferrable, or redeemable for cash or other goods, and cannot be used in conjunction with other promotional offers.
- The organiser reserves the right of all photos and videos taken on the event day for future promotions, uses and references.
- The organiser reserves the final right to interpret and amend the above regulations without any prior notification or announcement.
- Any changes or contingent measures for the event announced by the organiser and posted on the organiser’s website and Facebook page shall prevail.
<< Back to Corporate Wellness Challenge: Indoor Golf Tournament main page