Exhibition tickets are fully booked out. Thank you for your support!
Presented by ArtisTree and part of Swire Properties Arts Month programme, the ArtisTree Selects: Light In/Out Film and Exhibition invites visitors to experience the film that marries the colourful bubble dresses created by Norwegian artist Fredrik Tjærandsen and mesmerising images of his work.
The bubble dresses and art installation created by Tjærandsen are made from biodegradable natural rubber latex, sourced sustainably and responsibly from growers in Sri Lanka.
Drawing inspiration from the changing aspects of lives under the pandemic to reflect human resilience and reconnection, the film allows visitors to interact with shapes, movement and visual textures in the installation for an inspiring immersive experience.
ArtisTree Selects: Light In/Out Film and Exhibition
Private viewing: 18 – 23 May 2021, 11am-7pm
Open to public: 24 May – 8 June 2021, 11am-7pm
About Fredrik Tjærandsen
Fredrik Tjærandsen is a Norwegian artist and designer currently living and working in London. He graduated from BA Fashion Womenswear, Central Saint Martins in 2019 and presented his collection 'Moments Of Clarity,' to win the L'Oréal Professionnel Young Talent Award.
Photo credit: ©Carlos Jimenez
Terms & Conditions:
- Each QR code is eligible for one admission for the registered date and time.
- Due to social distancing measures, the exhibition will allow a maximum capacity of eight people.
- Visitors are advised to arrive 10 minutes early. Should visitors be unable to arrive as per schedule, a new admission time might be reassigned.
- Visitors should leave large-sized belongings in the cloakroom, including rucksacks, suitcases, umbrellas or items considered not suitable for admission by staff.
- The programmes may be subject to change without prior notice.
- The programme may be cancelled when tropical cyclone warning signal No. 8 is in force or Black Rainstorm Warning is issued. Please refer to the Facebook Fan Page of ArtisTree for the latest update.
- Swire Properties Limited reserves the right to take photos or video-recordings during the events and to use the photos and videos for promotional purpose.
- Visitors are required to fill in the mandatory visitor's form, or scan the LeaveHomeSafe app QR code before entering the exhibition.
- Visitors are required to wear a mask to enter the exhibition and for the duration of their stay, except when drinking.
- Visitors are required to pass the temperature check at the entrance before admission. Any person with body temperature of 37.5˚C or above will be denied entry.
- All persons wearing "compulsory quarantine" hand straps will be denied entry.
- Visitors are responsible for their own safety and must comply with the rules and regulations of the venue.
- Swire Properties Limited is not liable for any loss of personal belongings or harm caused to the visitors during the visit.
- By registering tickets for the events, you agree to our Terms and Conditions above.