In two different designs, each with a unique floral pattern and illustrations of an ox (see if you can find them among the blossoms!), these envelopes are created with functionality and reusability in mind. Whether you are giving it away to your loved ones as Lai See or doubling up as a face mask holder for yourself, it’s down to your own creativity. All envelopes are printed in FSC papers to be eco-friendly and sustainable.
Free red envelope redemption for Taikoo Place tenants is over. Thank you for your support!
Further in sustainability, Swire Properties has set out SD 2030 Strategy to be the leading sustainable development performer in our industry globally. We are delighted that Taikoo Place has been chosen as a winner in the Urban Land Institute (ULI) 2020 Asia Pacific Awards for Excellence. With the successful launch of One Taikoo Place in 2018 and Two Taikoo Place sets to open in 2022, our work in transforming Taikoo Place into one of the world’s Global Business Districts continues.
In 2020, Swire Properties has also taken top positions in leading sustainability indices and benchmarks.
• Beam Plus certification (Platinum) – Devon House; Dorset House; PCCW Tower; Lincoln House; Oxford House; Cambridge House; One Island East; One Taikoo Place
• One Taikoo Place – the first commercial building in Hong Kong to obtain triple Platinum rating in sustainability and wellbeing: WELL, BEAM Plus and LEED Final Platinum certification
• Grand Award of Green Building Award 2019 – One Taikoo Place
• RICS Awards 2019 – Winner of Sustainability Achievement of the year – One Taikoo Place
• HK Green Innovation Awards 2019 (organised by EPD and Environmental Campaign Committee) – Silver Award (Neuron Smart Building Digital Platform) – One Taikoo Place
In the Year of the Ox, Taikoo Place wishes you health, wealth, and happiness.